Time & Location
Aug 01, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The Flower Patch at Steele Farms, 5525 W 300 N, Decatur, IN 46733, USA
About the event
Your $18 pre-sale ticket purchase will include:
- a Cup Bouquet of flowers (you pick your favorites!)
- a cold brew coffee (without or without flavoring) or strawberry bomb blended drink from Shaka Shack
- a sweet treat made by Grace Seitz
If you are feeling crafty, Down Home Decor will be set up with her mobile studio in which you can create a wooden sign project! You can either pre-register and pay (by July 27) or choose a make-and-take project on the day of the event. She has a ton of cute options to choose from and all signs are $50. (See directions on how to register to make a sign below.)
For your shopping pleasure, we will have the fabulous Pyxie Lane Boutique to browse, as well as a few other small vendors for those perfect small gift purchases!
Tables will be set up for you to relax and enjoy your time and conversations at the Flower Patch, or even to arrange your beautiful bouquet! As you wander the Flower Patch paths or engage in some much needed girl time, we hope you have a great night away at the Flower Patch at Steele Farms!
- Pre Sale ends Wednesday, July 27 at noon.
- Sweet treat: dairy/gluten free option available upon request (not processed in a dairy/gluten free facility but correct protocol is followed.)
- Tickets will be available at the gate but there is no guarantee of sweet treat or beverage.
For information and to register to make a Down Home Decor Sign at Girls Night: (Must pre-register by July 27)
1. Go to the website www.downhomedecorsigns.com and find the party name “Girls Night at Steele Farms.”
2. Under the DESIGNS tab choose your sign size, stain color, and design number.
3. Go to the REGISTER tab to sign up and pay.
During the workshop you will be guided by Whitney with step by step instructions on how to make your wooden sign from start to finish!